Terms & Conditions
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase could not be simpler, just click on items that you would like to buy, go to checkout and follow the on screen instructions.
All credit card numbers are encrypted, they are not held in clear text on any web site.
Payments are processed safely and securely via the Stripe payment gateway.
Sometimes due to the seasonal and variable nature of growing plants, we are unable to deliver exactly when you specify. If this is the case an e-mail will be sent indicating the expected delivery date for your order.
You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any product containing alcohol. By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you are confirming this to be the case.
Postage and Packing
Our aim is to get the best possible quality vegetable, salad, fruit and herb plants to you in the best possible condition. This requires good functional and ecological packaging along with a speedy means of delivery. Each instant garden and constant has delivery charges included in the price. Any extra charges are listed on the delivery information page.
The prices quoted on our website are listed inclusive of VAT where applicable at the appropriate rate.
What do I do if the items I have received are not up to standard? Please contact us by email or telephone within 7 days and we will replace the affected items, or supply a credit note to be used against future purchases.
Rocket Gardens reserves the right to make changes to product information and prices without prior notice.
Illustrations of items featured are for guidance only. We reserve the right to supply an item which may not be identical to the illustration; but could be identified as the same product.
We will endeavour to include the exact plants as listed in each Rocket Garden. Should a specific variety not be available at the time of despatch, Rocket Gardens will include a substitute plant/plants. Your contract of supply will be with Rocket Gardens (UK) Limited.
Rocket Garden Gift vouchers may be exchanged for a different garden of the same value. Should you wish to upgrade your voucher, you will be asked to pay the difference.
Gift vouchers can only be exchanged for other gardens, not equipment.
Receiving your order
We will ship your plants to you at the best time for planting. We deliver seedlings at the ideal time for planting, which is not necessarily at the time of order. Rough delivery times include but are not limited to: end of April to end of July for our Spring Gardens and September to October for our Autumn Gardens. We reserve the right to hold delivery until we believe our plants to be of optimum quality for planting.
Non-plant products can be delivered throughout the year.
Receiving your plants
On receipt of your plants, the sooner you can plant them up after arrival, the more successful you will be. We recommend that you prepare your soil, planting beds or patio containers ahead of time so you are ready to plant, or pot on, just as soon as your order arrives. Please ensure that you open the packaging immediately upon receipt.
We try, wherever possible, to ship your entire order together. Due to the nature of our products there may be times when it is necessary to separate your order into more than one delivery. Please do not be alarmed if you do not receive your entire order on the same day.
We strive to provide the best possible products and level of service we can, but we’re not perfect and occasionally we may fall below our own high standards. Our experienced Customer Care staff are there to assist you if you do encounter problems. Their aim is to respond promptly and efficiently to all comments and endeavour to provide you, the customer, with complete satisfaction at all times.
You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us by post:
Our personal guarantee
We promise to supply products in prime condition. If for any reason you are not 100% delighted upon receipt of your order, please advise us by email or in writing within 7 days – this allows a replacement to be sent promptly to ensure you still have time to achieve total satisfaction from your plants or other goods.
In exceptional circumstances, we will issue a full refund for faulty goods. Our liability is restricted to the value of the goods ordered. We cannot accept responsibility for items which fail to grow due to extreme weather conditions, over- or under-watering, or which have not been cared for according to our advice. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Our shared responsibility
We promise to supply you with healthy products in prime condition at the ideal time to pop straight into the ground. We only ask that you plant them according to our simple growing instructions which arrive with your plants (these are also available on our website), to enable you to get the best possible performance from them. We do understand that when dealing with living plants, occasionally problems may arise despite our mutual best efforts. In these instances we ask you to draw the problems to our attention so that we may help wherever we can. However, if your plants or seedlings do not grow properly due to negligence on your part, we regret we cannot share your loss. We promise to do our job to the highest standards, and we rely on you to use your best endeavours to achieve the optimum results.
Our plant products cannot be returned due to their nature.
You may return any of our range of gardening equipment, unused and undamaged in original packaging, within 30 days of purchase. Customers will incur the cost of returning these items.
All purchases from Rocket Gardens are governed by English Law.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Prize draws and competitions
1. By entering the competition you accept all these terms and conditions.
2. All entries must be submitted by the date indicated on the competition information.
3. Rocket Gardens’ decision is final.
4. There will be no cash alternative to the offered prizes.
5. Entrants must be over 18 years of age and resident within the UK.
6. Rocket Gardens reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
7. None of our employees nor any of their immediate family members (spouse, child, sibling, parent and partner) nor any member of their household may qualify to enter the prize draw.
8. We reserve the right to or amend any Competition, these Competition Terms & Conditions and any Individual Competition Rules without prior Notice. Changes will be posted on the website. You can also obtain a written copy of the Competition Terms & Conditions and/or any Individual Competition Rules by writing to us at our address above.
9. Prize winners will be notified by e-mail, except in the case of competitions on our Facebook page when the winner will be notified via the Rocket Gardens Facebook page, using their details as submitted on entry, within 28 days of the closing date, unless an Individual Competition Rule state otherwise.
10. Prizes are subject to availability. At any time we reserve the right to substitute prizes which we determine to be of at least the same value as the original prize.
11. Any personal information we hold will be used in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
12. We reserve the right to vary our terms and conditions at any time and such variation takes effect when they are posted on our website.
Offers and discounts
Any discounts that Rocket Gardens offer are valid only between the dates advertised. We regret that we cannot offer the discount to orders placed before the start date of any discount offer.
We reserve the right to cancel any discount offer at any point.
In order to qualify for any discount offer you must quote the relevant offer code at the time of placing your order.
Customers are limited to one discount offer per order. Multiple discounts cannot be used.
These general conditions are applicable to all orders and reservations, directly or indirectly made with Rocket Gardens. Alterations are reserved on the contents of our publications. Obvious printing errors do not bind us.
These terms and conditions supersede all previous editions and may be superseded by subsequent editions.