Courgette, Fennel & Salad
Another good one for courgette gluts, this dish is best served warm, perhaps with some pitta bread and a few other Rocket Bowls, or as a side dish to chicken or fish.
- 1 courgette, sliced diagonally
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- handful parsley leaves, chopped
- handful toasted pumpkin seeds
- glug of olive oil
- zest from half a lemon
- sea salt & pepper
- Add oil to a frying pan. Gently fry courgette and fennel on a medium heat for approx 10 minutes until they soften.
- Add the garlic and cook for a further 2-3 minutes
- Add the parsley, lemon zest and a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds and serve