This is so easy to make, and a lovely way to cook broccoli, whether it’s green calabrese broccoli or purple sprouting.
- 1 broccoli
- 1 tbsp tahini paste
- 1 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic
- quarter of a lemon
- 2 pinch sea salt
- half tsp cumin
- pinch smoked paprika
- toasted flaked almonds (optional)
- Chop the broccoli into even sized florets. Use the stalk too – cut into batons – and leaves if you’re using sprouting.
- Steam broccoli for 4-5 minutes until just tender.
- Meanwhile, use a hand blender to whizz up the tahini, yoghurt, garlic, lemon juice, cumin & salt.
- Loosen the tahini dressing with a little water if necessary.
- Once the broccoli is cooked, place in a dish and drizzle with the tahini dressing.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of smoked paprika and flaked almonds.