Make your own...Decorative Stocking
You will need:
– A beautiful stocking
– A big bunch of festive foliage
– Garden twine
– Some old newspaper, scraps of fabric or stuffing
– Some safety pins
1. Fill the stocking with stuffing (crumpled up newspaper works well, or old scraps of fabric)
2. Pull your foliage into a nice big bunch (wear gloves to avoid holly prickles!) and tie with garden twine to hold it in place
3. Pop your foliage bunch into the top of the stocking and use the safety pins to pin the main stems in place.
4. Hang it on a doorway inside somewhere and admire!