Make your own...Rosemary Snowflakes
You will need:
– 4 Sprigs of Rocket Gardens Rosemary (all measuring roughly the same length
– Gardening Twine
– Floristry Wire (or something similar like a food bag tie)
1. Using two sprigs of rosemary each time place the sprigs together to from a cross shape.
2. Use the floristry wire to bound the two springs of rosemary together in the centre of each cross.
3. Place two crosses together and form a snowflake shape.
4. Using floristry wire bound the two crosses together in the centre.
Create a set of snowflakes...
Cut sets of four sprigs of rosemary into varying sizes to create different sized snowflakes. Use gardening twine to hang them up in groups – this looks lovely in the window!